Want to be a trader or a commission earner?
In uncertain times like these we’re not sure if we’ll have a job tomorrow, if we can pay our bills on time, heck even pay for a night out…
And I don’t blame you for looking at affiliate marketing and forex, they’re both reasonable ways to earn a FORTUNE online, but there are some dark truths to the Forex Trading and Internet Marketing giants. Look, right now’s the BEST time to get in, it’s not too late...
In this Affiliate Marketing vs Forex Trading review, I Michael Granados an expert digital entrepreneur will reveal to you the juicy details about affiliate marketing and Forex and by the end you’ll know which one is best suited for you right now.
Let’s get Started
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate Marketing is basically where you can promote other people’s products in exchange for a commission...Yes, without having to own the product or even hold any inventory and be a "techie" person!
You can profit by promoting other people’s PROVEN physical or digital products in exchange for a commission percentage that depends on the company. For example Amazon Affiliate Marketing:
- You can partner with Amazon's Associate program
- Amazon will give you "unique" affiliate links tracked to a product so whenever someone clicks your unique link you can get the commission.
- People purchase, you profit!
So basically, you have people(which is known as traffic)...
who have problems and are in search of a solution and you can pair them with your product/service and once they view your product, they can click on what’s called an “affiliate link” a special link given to you by the product owner and when the people click the link it’ll take them over to that retailer or product owners sales page and they can purchase…
Thus you make the commission.
Here’s a video:
What Is Forex?
Forex is a global decentralized over-the-counter market that is for the trading of currencies. This foreign market is responsible for determining foreign exchanges rates for every currency. According to Investopia, “Foreign exchange is the process of changing once currency into another currency for a variety of reasons":
- Usually for eCommerce
- Or Tourism
Why Is Forex Currency Important?
Whether you know it or not, currencies are most important to people around the world because currencies need to be exchanged in order to conduct foreign trade and business. For example:
If you’re living in the United States and you want to buy cheese from France, either your or the company that you buy the cheese from from has to pay the French for that cheese in Euros(EUR). What does this mean to the US importer?
The US importer would have to exchange the equivalent value of the U.S. dollars(USD) into euros. The same concept applies for traveling.
Want to see the 10+ Best Forex Trading Programs Ever?
There are good Forex Programs out there one of which is:
- Forex Profits.
This is an eBook going over how to make money trading with Forex insider secrets from the pros. You can check out this eBook along with all other Forex Programs here in the Forex Profits reviewed post.
Let's just say you wanted to get into trading of some sort but it wasn't Forex, what are your options then?
Well, you can start with small trading so you don't have to invest an arm and a leg, and one of those companies is:
Affiliate Marketing Pros And Cons
Affiliate Marketing gives you the abilities to create a lucrative passive income business online by the art of communicating your product/service in a way that ethically persuades someone to want to buy. The upside to Affiliate Marketing is that you can combine it with Forex to promote Forex products/services through that of a Blog or a YouTube channel.
- You can become more hands off with Affiliate Marketing after you have your sales processes in place and your automation going for you.
- You can build organic content like that of a blog that ranks in Google’s search engines so you can have more people come to your post which means you have a greater chance of getting more sales.
- You can learn high income marketing and sales skills so you can build or help build any business which means you will always know how to create an income for yourself without having a boss or always having to worry about your 9-5 job.
Forex Trading Pros And Cons
With Forex you don't have to study marketing as much nor sales and the rewards initially can be higher and as you learn the skills to trade you can always earn more.
- You are making an investment and investments are always looked at as good ways of compounding your money.
- You can take financial risks if you have the money to do so which means you can test and test some more on how Forex works
- You can learn a great deal of knowledge that will help you communicate and connect with other countries.
Some of the cons:
Forex is more of an investing type deal where you will almost certainly always be having to track the how the foreign exchange markets you serve in are doing, what’s going to happen in the future, and so forth…
- So you can’t really be hands off if that’s what you wanted.
- In Forex there are so many things out of your control that will affect the market and keep in mind that you’re competing against the higher investors that have access to key data or insights that tell them about the market before you do.
But that’s also a matter of getting with the right program/training that’ll give you access to this information so you can have an advantage too.
Here’s a fact: Like 95% of amateur Forex traders will lose their initial investment within 2 years. The remaining 5% are just lucky.
One other thing to is that Forex is more of a gamble, and if you get into day trading, you will not have freedom at all. You will be grinding every single day.
Want to see the 10+ Best Forex Trading Programs Ever?
Who’s The Winner?
There’s not exact winner here other than the fact that you have to look out for yourself and know what needs you have right now. Do you want to promote other people’s products and or your own with marketing and sales tactics to make commissions or would you rather trade with Forex and track trends and know what to do with your investments on a daily basis?
In my opinion, I’d rather do Affiliate Marketing and then If I want to invest in Forex I can as another skill to learn and stream of income. Even as an affiliate marketer you can find an audience that wants Forex programs, courses. Books, etc, and you can offer it to them.
If you’d like to get started with affiliate marketing, I have a FREE guide that’ll show you 5 boring steps to building a $1,000+ per month affiliate marketing business...in 90 days! Click below:
do you have any questions or need general help on this affiliate marketing vs forex trading topic? Feel free to leave me a message down below and I'll get right back to you ASAP!